He may have used the last name "Vyvyan"
This article is in progress
- Richard Vivian was born circa 1613 in Cornwall, England. He was the first born child of Sir Francis Vivian and Loveday Connock. He died on November 3rd, 1662.
- February 12th, 1645 (Age 32): Became a baronet.
- January 3rd, 1644 (Age 31): Became the master of the mint at Exeter.
- March 1st, 1635 (Age 22): Knighted
Marriages and ChildrenEdit
- He married Loveday Connock on September 24th, 1636 at Exeter, in England. There were 7 children from this marriage.
Profile at Genealogy Links